|On payment of your deposit for a reservation you agree to the terms and conditions set out below: |
· RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A non-refundable deposit of £75.00 per week is required to secure the apartment for your chosen dates on booking. If rental commencement is within 8 weeks of booking, the full amount is payable. In the case of a multiple week booking of which weeks are cancelled there is no refund of monies paid.
· PAYMENTS: Payments can be made in UK pounds by a bank transfer to a UK account by Visa/MasterCard.
· BALANCE: The balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival unless otherwise previously agreed in writing by the management company.
· AMENDMENTS: Any amendment to a reservation made prior to the balance paid will incur a charge of £25.00. Any amendment made after the balance has been paid will incur a charge of £50.00. Amendments can only be made within the same calendar month/year as the dates reserved on the original reservation.
· KEY / SECURITY DEPOSIT: A separate payment of £100.00 is held against the card used for payment as a security deposit. This deposit is cancelled, once the keys have been returned and the property checked for damages, etc..
· KEY COLLECTION: Keys are to be collected and returned to the management office during normal office hours. If you are arriving/departing outside of office hours we will notify you of the alternative arrangements.
· CANCELLATION: There is no refund of monies paid once received. Should your cancellation be due to accident, illness, bereavement etc. we will supply the necessary documents for you to claim from your insurance.
· INSURANCE: It is strongly recommended that you take out adequate insurance to cover CANCELLATION – ACCIDENT – MEDICAL – THEFT. All apartments are insured for public liability.
· NUMBER IN PARTY: The maximum number of persons allowed in each apartment is indicated on your booking confirmation. Any numbers on arrival over and above this make your booking null and void, without refund.
· LOST KEYS: We reserve the right to make a charge for replacement / lost keys for both the administration charge involved together with the cost of the individual keys involved.
· SECURITY OF PROPERTY: It is a condition that the apartment is secured at all times when not occupied. A safe is provided in the majority of apartments and used at your own risk.
· ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE : Apartments are normally available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
· COMPLEX FACILITIES: We will not be held liable in the event that the complex facilities are not available due to circumstances beyond our control. It is a condition of the booking that you abide by the regulations of the complex for the safety and comfort of yourselves, guests, neighbours, residents, etc..
· COMMUNITY RULES: Please abide by the rules of the community. Any breach of these rules could result in the termination of your accommodation with no refund of monies paid.
· APARTMENT ALLOCATION: We endeavour to ensure you occupy the apartment you have chosen however we reserve the right to change apartments in unavoidable circumstances. Whenever possible notice will be given of any changes.
We hope you enjoy your holiday at Royal Palm.
Neil Bryant & Barbara Brookes
Royal Palm Apartments
Tel: +34 922 793148